Mallory Smart is a Chicago-based writer, editor-in-chief of Maudlin House, and doer of many other things.
Discusses all things music & writing with some of the coolest people in the lit world.
A bi-monthly podcast that takes a stab at analyzing horror movies with Mallory Smart and Dmitry Samarov.
- Volume 1 Brooklyn: WHO WRITES “THE WRITER”? MALLORY SMART, THAT’S WHO.
- Chicago Reader: In this house, we live online
- I'm A Writer But Podcast: Mallory Smart
- This Podcast Will Change Your Life, Episode Two Hundred and Fifty-Three - Make It Pop, starring the Mallory Smart.
- The Talking Book Podcast
- No Edit Podcast: Episode 15 - Mallory Smart. Duncan Birmingham. "Black Car".
- Mallory Smart on Her Multilayered Career as an Author and Publisher
- Blather Podcast
- Salt Lake Dirt
- Scribbles & Spills Podcast: Mallory Smart- Saying the Unsaid
- ENTER JOHN AND THE RHINOCEROS
- This Is What It Means To Be A Writer During The ‘End Times’
- Here The Cat Saves The Day
- somewhere not here
- IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES
- THAT MAIN CHARACTER MOMENT: a review of "BAD THOUGHTS" by Nada Alic
- Don’t Quit Your Daydream
- Strength, Perseverance, and Resilience: A review of “Final Girl” by Lauren Milici
- WE’LL BOTH GO DOWN TOGETHER: a review of “TEENAGER” by Bud Smith
- 5 Horror Movie Intros That Are So Chilling People Are Still Obsessed With Them
- CONDEMNED TO THE SHADOWS OF JOY: A review of "COMAVILLE" by Kevin Bigley
- When You Were JUNG
- MOOD: TED BUNDY REPRESENTING HIMSELF AT HIS OWN TRIAL
- FACE TO FACE: A review of "The Kinks: Songs of the Semi-Detached" by Mark Doyle
- WHAT PERMITS OUR IMAGINATION: A Review Of The Internet Is For Real by Chris Campanioni
- 21 Signs That You’re Not Friends Anymore
- The Introvert’s Guide to Flying
- We Are So Alone In the World: A review of The Handsome Man by Brad Casey
- Hobart: IT BE LIKE THAT SOMETIMES
- Anyone can send me a text but if you call I won't answer